Director, Platform Product - Health Plan Operations
Location: Remote-US, California US
Job Number: 2757
Position Title: Director, Platform Product
Director, Platform Product - Health Plan Operations
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number xxxx
Director, Platform Product - Health Plan Operations:
Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare company focused partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient, coordinated, and that results in improved clinical outcomes and differentiated healthcare experiences for seniors.
We are experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for experienced product leaders who are passionate about building healthcare software products that customers love and who can drive the vision of products that deliver a differentiating experience.
You will play a key role defining and executing on our healthcare software product strategy to optimize the best health experience and outcomes, supporting Alignment’s vision of using integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and proprietary technologies to transforming health care one person at a time.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement health technology product strategy to deliver on the company’s vision and strategy
- Coordinate product strategy, vision, prioritization, product roadmap, and go-to-market plans working backward from the consumer.
- Lead AVA platform product delivery for one or more key business domains: clinical, member services, consumer, finance, Stars and quality, risk adjustment, etc, for example:
- Defining and implementing product strategy for next-generation clinical apps enabling optimized clinical and care coordination workflows
- Designing and executing on enterprise consumer engagement solution including enhanced CRM platform capabilities
- Develop and implement provider enablement and self-service solution strategy to achieve scalable point-of-care applications and self-service from PCPs to specialists to hospital systems
- Define and implement next-generation consumer and growth platform strategy, including consumer health, agent, and shopping applications
- Ensure business priorities, operational processes, and data and technology capabilities (technology, architecture, and resources) are aligned
- Monitor and track product features and market performance to continuously improve product offerings and proactively take corrective actions when required
- Create and maintain a cohesive, coordinated product roadmap and plan to deliver the product that meets business priorities withing budgetary and timing constraints
- Accountable for strong partnership with engineering teams to deliver efficiently with rapid time to market
- Inspire, mentor, and nurture consumer-obsessed experience-first culture among team member and partners
- Lead a team of managers and product managers, driving cross-functional collaboration throughout the product development life cycle
- Lead partnership of designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Leverage deep understanding of health consumer experience to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Collaborate with Product Marketing teams to publish external communications and develop product evangelization content, blog posts, etc
- Coach and develop team in product development best practices; create and maintain positive, cohesive work environment.
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor to team members, providing training and guidance regarding product development best practices, processes, and tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong subject matter expertise in one the following areas: Clinical applications, Claims, Utilization Management, Consumer health applications, STARS, Risk Adjustment, Consumer Engagement, etc.
- Facilitate curiosity and passion for creating great solutions that help people have a simpler, easier, and more personalized health experience
- Demonstrated experience and implementation of technical product development, management principles, strategic and operational planning, project implementation, and performance monitoring
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- High attention to detail with proven ability to execute on multiple competing priorities
- Proven leadership skills and ability to coordinate, delegate, and motivate team members
- Drive enhanced product-oriented delivery model that includes a consistent agile delivery approach
- Experience in data-driven decision making and demonstrated use of data to inform and guide product and feature roadmap; experience overseeing product-oriented quantitative analysis
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of successful product throughout the product development life cycle
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and handle multiple, competing demands.
- Experience partnering with product marketing and sales leadership to develop product launch, pricing, commercialization, etc
- Experience with software development and product development tools, such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Aha!, ProdPad, etc
- Experience with wireframe and design platforms (eg InVision, Adobe XD, Sketch) and working with UI/UX design teams
- 5+ years relevant experience in healthcare, health plans, or integrated care delivery systems
- 5+ years product management leadership, marketing, and or strategy experience in the consumer technology or health industries.
- 10+ years product and/or software development experience
- Experience with AI-enabled workflow applications and solutions
- Robust experience with process improvement methodologies eg Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience in outcome-driven prioritization and product feature valuation
- Consumer facing product experience (web and mobile)
- Experience with health standards (eg X12, HL7, and FHIR), procedures, and policies
- Orange, California
Location City: Remote-US
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Platform Product - Health Plan Operations
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment has implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. Proof of vaccination and booster will be required as a condition of employment subject to applicable laws concerning exemptions/accommodations. This policy is part of Alignment’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of its staff and community, and to support public health efforts.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Healthcare and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Healthcare and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Healthcare’s talent acquisition team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.