Quality Management Coordinator - Remote
Location: Remote - CA, California US
Job Number: 3904
Position Title: Quality Management Coordinator
Quality Management Coordinator (QMC)
The Quality Management Coordinator provides administrative, and clerical support as well as project coordination within the Quality Management Department. The QM Coordinator supports the QM team and reports to the Senior Manager of Quality Management.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Responsible for data collection related to various QM initiatives from various internal and external sources
- Coordinate and conduct activities with external vendors or internal departments on assigned QM initiatives
- Perform aggregation of data and initial analysis of results on assigned projects
- Produce charts, graphs, and reports to demonstrate results and outcomes
- Perform outreach to providers related to appointment availability
- Maintain up-to-date databases and tracking logs
- Request medical records to support quality review activities, conduct phone and fax follow-up, troubleshoot, investigate, follow up on retrieval of missing medical record information and collaborate with clinical staff on patient safety issues
- Complete special projects or assignments as needed
- Other duties as assigned to ensure compliance of projects and meeting target dates
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of two years of experience in a medical office, health plan or hospital environment performing administrative duties with a clinical focus
- Managed care experience
- Minimum of two years profession experience with MS Office Suite- Word, Outlook, Excel, Access
- Experience with medical terminology
- Associates Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment with changing priorities
- Work independently and as a part of an integrated team.
- Ability to take initiative and see tasks to completion.
- Advanced Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Problem solving skill sets and analytical ability
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers
- Knowledge of Medicare, Managed Care and HEDIS preferred
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
City: Remote - CA
Location City: Remote - CA
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Management Coordinator - Remote
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment requires all new hires to follow local and/or state requirements regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. If applicable, proof of vaccination and booster will be required as a condition of employment subject to legal exemptions. This policy, which Alignment reserves the right to modify, is part of Alignment’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of its staff and community and to support public health efforts.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Healthcare and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Healthcare and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Healthcare’s talent acquisition team, please email email@example.com.