Location: Remote-US, California US
Job Number: 4496
Position Title: Product Manager
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare company focused partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient, coordinated, and that results in improved clinical outcomes for seniors.
We are experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for experienced product managers who are passionate about building products that customers love, who can drive the vision of products, while also having the “full-stack” product skillset needed for you to roll up your sleeves and work with designers on wireframes and prototypes, analyze user behavior, lead business partners and user panels through requirements sessions, provide user support and capture feedback, and serve as product owner with engineering teams to bring your vision to reality and in the hands of users.
What You Will Do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy.
- Coordinate product strategy, vision, and user needs, and efficiently translate those into detailed requirements and high-value prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Leverage a deep understanding of health customer experience; capture product feedback via onsite customer visits, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and manage discipline prioritization of features and functionality, balancing stakeholder objectives, resources and capacity, and overall data and analytics product vision
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver efficiently and rapid time to market
- Facilitate and drive cross-functional collaboration on product launches, innovation cycles, and product experiments
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor to team members, providing training and guidance regarding product development best practices, processes, and tools
Experience and Skills:
- Curiosity and passion for creating great solutions that help people have a simpler, easier, and more personalized health experience
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to conceive and execute product visions using a rapid prototyping model, both in software and hardware
- Proven ability to develop product features and requirements quickly and efficiently, informed by product vision and cross-functional business objectives.
- Passion for assisting developers and end users; positive team attitude and a willingness to get hands-on to resolve problems from both a content and tooling perspective.
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and handle multiple, competing demands.
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis; proven track record of managing all aspects of successful product throughout the product development life cycle
- Experience in the healthcare or clinical web and mobile apps domains
- Experience in data-driven decision making and demonstrated use of data to inform and guide product and feature roadmap
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and develop internal and external communications
- Experience working with product marketing and sales teams to develop product launch, pricing, commercialization, etc
- Experience with software development and product development tools, such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Aha!, ProdPad, etc
- 5+ years of product management, marketing, and or strategy experience in the consumer technology or health industries.
- Deep Medicare and healthcare domain knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with wireframe and design platforms (eg InVision) and working with UI/UX design teams
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Deep expertise performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, include product and user behavior data such as customer feedback and surveys, search metrics, and usage reports
- Robust experience with process improvement methodologies eg Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience with health standards (eg X12, HL7, and NCPDP), procedures, and policies
- Familiarity with data, data science, and analytics teams and solutions
Location City: Remote-US
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Alignment Health was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Health team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment requires all new hires to follow local and/or state requirements regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. If applicable, proof of vaccination and booster will be required as a condition of employment subject to legal exemptions. This policy, which Alignment reserves the right to modify, is part of Alignment’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of its staff and community and to support public health efforts.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact [email protected].
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].